1. First, your home university must have a bilateral agreement with our university. Then, your Erasmus + coordinator must email us at email@example.com (
Mihai Covaci) and tell us that you have been selected for a study period at our university, no later than June 15, for the first/fall semester or the whole academic year, and no later than December 1st for the spring semester. Your coordinator must tell us: your name, surname, email address, semester of stay, type of study (Bachelor/Master), Study Area.
2. Once you have been nominated by your home university, you will receive an email from us with a document for you to fill in, the list of the courses you will have to choose from, and you will be asked for a copy of your transcript of records
3. You will then need to sign the Learning Agreement, together with your Erasmus + coordinator and send it to us. We will sign it and send you the letter of acceptance, which will also specify the exact duration of your stay.
Visa: EU citizens do not need a visa. See the Generaral Inspectorate for Immigration website.
1. EU citizens can get an European Health Insurance Card. This is not an alternative to travel insurance, therefore you may want to look for an International travel insurance also;
2. Please visit the website of the Romanian National Health Insurance House to see the health insurance packages they sell for the duration of your stay within the territory of the Romanian State;
3. Please see the Centre for Control Disease and Prevention website regarding vaccines and medicines list for Romania;
4. In case of an emergency, call 112 (the ambulance).